8 rooms, 272 seats, 20 station computer lab, 2 trades training centres, room/event conference centre, private parking in a secured and monitored facility.
Maximum (peak period) for student seat capacity in 2014 was 4,044.
Conferencing, workshops or meeting event services for up to 100 people, with full range of catering options that include linens, set up/take down, custodial staff and admin support.
We will do everything we can to make your experience matter.
What We've Achieved
- Trades Centre retrofit with $385,000 grant from Western Economic Diversification Canada.
- Trades structure "Eagle Wing" for training such as Scaffolding
- Nation 2 Nation conference June 3, 2016 with Premier Christy Clark, municipal and provincial representations including regional First Nation members and local businesses.
- Working with educational partners: UNBC, NWCC, Hecate Strait and NVIT
- Contractor workforce training capacity in 2014 peaked at 4,044 classroom seats
- Self-sustaining non-profit organization since 2010
- Community based business since 2006.
- Expanded services to include proctoring, Cultural Awareness training and occupational testing services.