British Columbia Regional Council of Carpenters in partnership with Kitimat Valley Institute is offering Scaffolding Foundations training.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will have acquired the following skills, knowledge and certification:
- Common types of scaffold, their components and purpose;
- Hands-on practical instruction of material handling techniques;
- Knots used for rigging and hoisting materials;
- Fall Protection, Confined Space Awareness and CSTS training/certification;
- Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
Prerequisites: Complete assessment for grade 10 math.
For more information or registration: