Do you want to feel comfortable using a computer? This fun and basic introductory course is a three hour workshop to help you overcome fears of using a computer and give you confidence to tackle basic computer tasks.
- Brief history of computers
- Introductory computer terminology
- Parts that make up a computer system
- Types of input/output devices like printers, scanners and mouse, etc.
- What to look for when buying a computer
- How to access the internet
- Printing documents
- How to create an email account
- How to save and find your documents, photographs, etc. on your computer
- Mouse exercises
- Using the keyboard