This workshop is designed to get into the more advanced features of Excel 2013. Participants will be shown a practical way of learning with a hands-on and customizable approach.
Use excel to analyze numbers, keep track of data, and graphically represent your information. A new landing screen makes launching and creating documents easier than previous version of Excel. Excel 2013 also has an improved user interface and an array of powerful tools to help you manage your data through Skydrive – and better information leads to better decision making.
- Use SmartArt and other objects in worksheets
- Trace precedent cells and dependant cells, as well as use other auditing tools
- Create and work with charts
- Create Pivot tables and Pivots charts
- Record and run macros
- Solve formula errors
- Use What if Analysis tools
- Use tools to manage rows, columns, duplicates, and validation
- Group and outline data