This course is designed to provide participants with an understanding of the safe operating practices and procedures for skid steer loaders and its attachments.
- Safety regulations and standards
- Skid Steer loader fundamentals
- Hazard identification
- Preventative maintenance & procedures
- Pre-operational inspections
- Job safety analysis
- Basic operation
- Start and stop protocol
- Steering & controls
- Load handling
- Installation & removal of attachments
This is a full day course that will include both a classroom and practical component. Individual certification is given to successful students.